Folder Guide is a very useful freeware utility that provides fast access to your frequently used and favorite folders. It can operate as part of your context menu in your Windows 10 Explorer. After a quick install, it will appear in context menus of Explorer and Open/Save dialogs as “Folder Guide” item.
Folder Guide for Windows 10
With Folder Guide, you no longer need dozens of mouse clicks to navigate to your desired folder. You can reach your favorite folders in just 2 mouse clicks from anywhere! Simply right-click on the desktop or inside any folder.
Select from right-click menu Folder Guide then click on your desired folder. Folder Guide runs automatically as part of the Windows Explorer context menu, so you will never need to start the program otherwise you want to edit the list of folders. It also works from the desktop, the Start button.
Key Features of Folder Guide:
- Quick access folders in Open/Save As/Browse dialogs.
- Quick access folders in Windows Explorer and the desktop and the Star button.
- Easy to add a folder to the list of “Folder Guide”.
- Easy to edit or reorder folders in the list of “Folder Guide”.
- Runs automatically as part of the context menu.
You can download it from here. It works on all Windows.
TIP: ConFavor also you to access favorite folders and files quickly from the context menu.