Windows provides a nice tool for viewing event logs of our Windows operating system. This tool called as Event Viewer. However, it does not provide certain features like searching and auto-show up of new events etc. Technet blogger Sateesh has developed an application called Enhanced Event Viewer that enhances this function and makes event log browsing faster and much easier.
Enhanced Event Viewer for Windows
Features provided by this Viewer:
- Easy to navigate among the Logs.
- Easy to filter events.
- Easy to do Search.
- Click away to access it.
- Connect to remote machine’s Event Log.
- Listener to show new event entry automatically.
- Better User Experience and a lot more.
Want to check it out? Head over to Technet Blogs.
Related reads that are sure to interest you:
- How to view and delete Event Viewer Saved Logs in Windows 10
- Use Event Viewer to check unauthorized use of Windows 10 computer
- How to create Custom Views in Event Viewer on Windows 10
- How to clear the Event Log in Windows 10
- Event Log Manager Free event log management software
- Monitor Windows Event Log Files Checking with SnakeTail Windows tail utility
- How to view Event Logs in Windows 10 in detail with Full Event Log View
- Event Log Manager & Event Log Explorer software.
- Tags: Event Logs