If you spend a lot of time emailing your friends, and you use the Outlook app on your iPad, you are in luck. You can enable Dark Theme in Outlook for iPad, which can reduce your eye-straining issues. Outlook can handle any email service on your iPad, and people often use it to get their emailing done.
How to enable Dark Theme in Outlook for iPad
To enable Dark Theme in Outlook for iPad, follow these steps-
- Open the Outlook app on your iPad.
- Tap on the home button.
- Select the Settings icon from the list.
- Scroll down to find the Preferences section.
- Tap on the Appearance menu.
- Select Dark from the list.
Open the Outlook app on your device and tap on the Home button. It should be visible before the email folder you are in. By default, it should display Inbox, and you can see it on the top-left corner of your screen. Alternatively, you can swipe from very left to the right to expand the same panel. Now, you can see a settings gear button at the bottom. You need to tap on it to open the Outlook Settings panel.
After opening, scroll down a bit until you get the Preferences section. Under the Preferences heading, tap on the Appearance menu.
Here you can see three different options – Light, Dark, System Default.
- Light: By default, Outlook shows the Light theme, but it should not be selected. This option is handy when you want to turn on the Dark theme from the device’s Settings app, but you do not wish to use the same in Outlook.
- Dark: It is what you need to use. You can enable Dark Theme in Outlook by making use of this option.
- System Default: If you select this option, the Outlook app will fetch the theme from the iPad Settings app. For example, it should show a dark theme when you enable the same for your system and vice versa.
Therefore, you need to select Dark from the list.
Now you can find the change almost immediately.
I hope it helps.
Read next: How to Turn On Dark Mode in OneNote for iOS.