FreeFileSync is an Open-Source folder comparison and synchronization tool for Windows. It is optimized for the highest performance and usability without an overloaded UI interface.
FreeFileSync is a folder comparison and synchronization software that creates and manages backup copies of all your important files. Instead of copying every file every time, FreeFileSync determines the differences between a source and a target folder and transfers only the minimum amount of data needed. FreeFileSync is Open Source software, available for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Compare & Sync files and folders
FreeFileSync lets you easily compare and synchronize files and folders on your computer.
- Compare files (bytewise or by date) and synchronize them
- Handle conflicts and propagate deletions
- Volume Shadow Copy Service
- Multiple folder pairs
- Batch capability
- Binary comparison
- Optimized performance
- Synchronization database for the propagation of deleted files and conflict detection
- Support for multiple folder pairs with distinct configurations and more.
You can download FreeFileSync from its home page.