HawkScope is a productivity tool that allows you to access your hard drive contents quickly via your Windows system tray menu bar icon with a dynamic pop-up menu.
Main features of HawkScope:
– Completely Free and Open Source
– Cross platform, runs on Windows, Linux and Mac
– Navigation through hard drive contents via dynamic pop up menu
– System wide global hot key for invoking menu right under mouse location (on Windows and Linux only)
– Configurable favourite locations for quick access
– Hide unwanted drives, folders or files by adding them to blacklist
– Plugin system.
Hawkscope also supports the use of plugins. There are 6 available which add some rather useful features to it.
HawkScope free download
You can download HawkScope from its Home Page. It requires Java Runtime Environment.