Universal Viewer is an advanced free file viewer for Windows 10/8/7 PC with a wide range of formats supported. It offers implemented view modes and several other useful features.
Universal Viewer File Viewer for Windows PC
Universal Viewer is an advanced file viewer with a wide range of formats supported. Use it on your Windows PC if you want to view files for which you have no other software installed. It supports the following file formats:
- Text, Binary, Hex, Unicode: any files, of unlimited size
- RTF, UTF-8: RTF and UTF-8 encoded texts
- Image: all general graphics formats: BMP JPG GIF PNG TGA TIFF; plus all formats supported by IrfanView/XnView
- Multimedia: all formats supported by MS Windows Media Player: AVI MPG WMV MP3
- Internet: all formats supported by MS Internet Explorer: HTML PDF XML MHT
- Plugins: all formats supported by Total Commander Lister plugins
- MS Office: all file types of MS Office (if installed): DOC DOCX XLS PPT
- Converters: some types can be viewed as plain text: DOC DOCX PDF PPT ODT.
It is integrated into Windows Explorer’s context menu; simply right-click a file and select the “Universal Viewer” item.
- Built-in functions of popular plugins: images, multimedia, webpages view
- Support for multiple codepages: ANSI, OEM, EBCDIC, ISO, etc.
- Support for text converters for DOC, DOCX, ODT, PDF, etc.
- Support for user tools
- Toolbar, status bar, other interface improvements
- Auto-reloading of the file on changing, “Follow tail” option
- Displaying of line numbers
- Displaying of non-printable characters
- Combined Unicode/Hex mode (call Unicode mode twice)
- Modern RegEx search library
- Print preview
- EXIF viewer
- NavPanel add-on to add Explorer interface
You can download it from its HomePage.
- Tags: Files