One of the common issues being reported lately is the error message many receive Sorry, this app is no longer available when trying to download an application from the Microsoft Store, even when the app is actually available in the Windows Store. I saw a lot of threads on the Internet about this error message. So I decided to do some research, read a lot of threads in different forums, and finally came across a fix to resolve this problem.
Sorry this app is no longer available on Microsoft Store
If you face this issue, try the following suggestions:
- Check using another PC if the app has been really removed
- Run Windows Store apps Troubleshooter
- Uninstall and recent Windows Update you may have installed
- Check your system Date and Location
- Use a VPN software and see
- Reset Microsoft Store via Settings and see
- Run System Restore and see if that fixes your issue
Now open the Windows Store and try to install any Windows Store application. It should work again.