When we want to post some images on any social networking website such as Facebook, Twitter, Orkut or on our blogs, we need to resize images … and fast! Maybe you have huge photos shot from your digital camera, and you need to resize all of them to a single small size – quickly for your personal use. AdionSoft’s Free Fast Image Resizer is a perfect image resizer if you want to bulk resize your images quickly.
Free Fast Image Resizer for Windows PC
Simply drag and drop one or multiple images in the square box, and all the images will be resized and saved in a folder of your choice.
- Dual and Quadcore compatible
- Resize images to any size quickly and in high quality
- Create thumbnails for your website images
- Resize Algorithm quality and JPEG quality configurable
- Create resized files in a new folder, or the same folder as the source
- Use EXIF information to rotate your pictures to the correct orientation
- Copy EXIF info from the source image
- Easy resizing by using windows explorer Send To menu
- Automatic cropping option
- Can read JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF and HD Photo (.wdp, .hdp) files
- Writes JPG, BMP or PNG files
- Compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
The software has got options menu where you can customize settings as per your choice. Here is a screenshot :
To download this tool, visit its HomePage.
Also, see Image Resizer Power Toy.