MediaMonkey is an all-in-one universal music player. Using it you can play Internet music on your PC, organize all tracks, burn them to a CD or DVD disk, rip audio tracks from DVD and keep track of your CDs.
Its free version lets you manage a music library from 100 to 50,000+ audio files and playlists; whether Rock, Classical, Audiobooks, or Podcasts; whether they’re located on your hard drive, CDs, or a network; and also lets you sync with iPhones, iPods, and most any MP3 phone or Audio Device.
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface.
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata.
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without bogging down.
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume.
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files.
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter.
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion.
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly.
For download & details, head over to their home-page!