If you often forget to remember essential things, start using a note-taking app. Introducing Indeep Notes, which is a free note-taking app that doesn’t require any installation. Apart from having the dark mode feature, it includes more other essential features.
Indeep Notes for Windows PC
Some of the useful features are as follows:
- Note collection: You can categorize notes as per your requirements. Sometimes users require to separate notes based on priority and usefulness. If so, this feature would help you a lot.
- Find collection: It offers an option to find a specific set or collection quickly.
- Note finder: If you have countless notes in the InDeep Notes app, use the search box to find a particular note.
- Change theme: If you like to use a dark theme or any other theme except the white one, it is possible to change the theme of this app.
- Change note and tree font: Most of the portable note-taking apps do not allow you to change the font. However, InDeep Notes lets you do that.
- Move note: If you created a note in a wrong collection, it is possible to move it from the current collection to a new one.
To download and start using InDeep Notes on Windows 10, follow these steps-
When you download the app from the official website, you will get a .zip file that requires to be extracted. Once done, double-click on the InDeep Notes.exe file to run this note-taking app on Windows 10. After opening, you will see this window-
Now, create a new collection or rename the existing one.
For that, right-click on the New collection, and select the Rename option. After giving it a name, right-click on it, and select the New note option.
Following that, it is possible to write down your note on the right-hand side. It is how you can get started with this note-taking app for Windows 10.
Here are some tips and tricks that you can follow to be more familiar with InDeep Notes.
To move a note from the current collection to a new one, right-click on the desired note, select the Move note option and choose the destination collection.
To change the note and tree font, click the Set button, and select Note font or Tree font. Following that, you will get an option to change the font, font size, etc.
If you want to enable a dark theme or any other theme, click the Set button, select Color theme, and choose a new theme as per your requirements. These following themes are available in this app-
By default, InDeep Notes uses the system theme. In other words, if you are using a system-wide dark mode, it will use the same and vice versa.
To change the text encoding, click the Set button, select Text encoding, and choose something accordingly. It includes almost every possible encoding available in the market. However, most of them are hidden in the primary category.
Considering everything, InDeep Notes is suitable for anybody who likes to use dark mode, simple user interface, custom font, etc. However, a password protection facility would have been a plus point, which doesn’t come with this note-taking app.
- Tags: Freeware