When you connect to a network share on your LAN or to your .NET Passport account, Windows allows you to save your password in order to use it each time that you connect the remote server.
Network Password Recovery Tool
Recover Windows Network Login passwords
Network Password Recovery Tool recovers all forgotten or lost network passwords stored on your system for the currently logged-on user.
It can also recover the passwords stored in the Credentials file of the external drive, as long as you know the last log-on password.
Which passwords can this utility recover?
- Login passwords of remote computers on your LAN.
- Passwords of mail accounts on the Exchange server
- Internet Explorer passwords of password-protected Web sites
- The item name of IE passwords always begins with “Microsoft_WinInet” prefix.
- The passwords that are stored by Remote Desktop.
Network Password Recovery Tool works properly on Windows 11, and Windows 10. Windows 8, Windows 7, only when you logged on as a user with Administrator privileges. You can download it from nirsoft.com.
Utilities To Recover Lost Passwords of Windows etc may also interest you.