Have you had enough of that last-minute dash to a photo studio to get your passport photos made for your visa document every time that you need to travel? Are you tired of keeping pace with the latest standards for passport, visa, and ID photos, which also change depending on the country? Then, IDPhoto4you could be just the tool for you.
How to make & print passport size photos
It helps you create a passport size photo based on the standards of multiple countries, circumventing complicated and expensive photo editing software.
Unique product features of IDPhoto4you
There are several features that make the tool a great option for anyone, anywhere who needs a passport photo:
- Customizable, based on country: The tool is updated with the photo ID requirements of 73 countries. So, all you need to do is select your country and it customizes the photo based on the selection.
- Secure: The tool always encrypts the picture during the download and upload procedures, which ensures that your images are secure.
- Easy to use and free: The simple and intuitive process flow makes the tool extremely easy to use. That means you do not have to be technology savvy to use it. In fact, it is a great tool for parents who need to get their children’s passport size photos ready as well, irrespective of their understanding of technology!
Finally, unlike similar tools that provide these features for a fee, IDPhotos4you is, in fact, available free of cost.
How to use IDPhotos4you
While the tool webpage will give you a more detailed overview, it only takes five simple steps for you to make your passport photos using IDPhoto4you:
- Select your country, based on which the photo will be customized according to the standards in this country.
- Upload a photo.
- Crop the image manually using the tool.
- Click the Make the photo button and finalize your photo.
- Download your photo, which is now ready for use.
The best part about this IDPhoto4you is that you do not have to be a pro photographer or expert technologist to use it. In fact, the tool even provides a step-by-step guide on how to take a passport size photo that will meet the minimum standards in all countries. For those who want more, the tools also provide links to a useful Infant Passport Photo Tutorial and a DIY Passport Photos Tutorial. In every way, it offers all the guidance you need for the most basic expertise level and price.
Visit the IDPhoto4You website to get started.
Read next: Free Photo Editing Software for Windows 10
- Tags: Websites