Our computing or browsing experience is not always a smooth affair. Sometimes, we encounter problems that are not only difficult to fix but completely unknown since they are in the form of codes. One such problem is usually seen when trying to log in to Groove Music App on Windows 11/10 – Error 0xc00d1388. If you receive Error 0xc00d1388 when trying to log in to Groove Music App on Windows 11/10 or Windows 10 Mobile device, you may need to migrate your Xbox Live account.
The primary cause for this problem can be attributed to Microsoft Account and the settings on your Windows 11/10 PC that don’t match. These settings should be the same. For instance, If you have American Microsoft Account the settings should set to America. So, the readily available solution at your disposal is to set the Microsoft Account and the settings on your PC to same.
Groove Music App Error 0xc00d1388
Go to the Account migration page.
When prompted, sign in using the account that you want to migrate to another region.
Next, scroll down at the bottom of the page to locate the ‘Next’ option. Click the option.
Thereafter, on the “Moving your Xbox Live account” page, select the region that you’re moving your account to, then click I Accept.
Please note that you will not be able to change your region if any of the following conditions apply:
- Your account is currently suspended (for instance, if the credit card on one of your memberships has expired).
- Second, if you changed regions within the last three months.
- You have an Xbox 360 Entertainment For All contract.
- You are a minor (in the eyes of the law/applicable law) in your current region and will not be a minor in the region that you want to change to.
- You are currently not a minor (as defined by applicable law) in your current region and will become a minor in the region that you want to change to.
Apart from that, you can also run the Window Store Apps Troubleshooter. For that, do the following:
- Press Win+I to open Windows Settings.
- Go to System > Troubleshoot > Other troubleshooters.
- Find out the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter.
- Click on the Run button.
- Follow the screen instructions.
As Groove Music is a Microsoft Store app, this Troubleshooter could be a help.
How do I fix Groove Music error?
To fix the Groove Music error on Windows 11/10, you have multiple options. However, if you are getting the error code 0xc00d1388, you need to change the region of your Xbox Live account. Apart from that, you can try using the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter to get rid of this issue.
Why is Groove Music not opening?
There could be multiple reasons why Groove Music is not opening on Windows 11/10. From an internal issue to playlist error, anything could be the reason. However, you must start troubleshooting the issue by running the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter that you can find in the Windows Settings panel.