You may have lots of comic books, magazines, pictures in electronic format on your Windows 10 computer. If you like to view them comfortably through a simple, useful application, then go for GonVisor. It is a free comic reader and image viewing tool with a simple interface that gives you a lot of options and features.
Portable GonVisor offers many ways to view, manipulate and interact with your formatted files. It supports a variety of files in many of the major formats like PDF files, CBR, CBA, ZIP, RAR, and many more. These are common formats so you will feel comfortable working with Portable GonVisor that supports all of them.
GonVisor comic reader for Windows 11/10
Portable GonVisor comes as a free comic reader and image viewing tool that has got lots of features to help you view your images comfortably in a sequence.
It offers the following features:
1. File Viewer: You can get files into the viewer in many ways, you can drag and drop the images into the interface or from a file you can click on the open button to get your images. Also, by clicking on the Double Page (D) button, you can view and read two images at once. With GonVisor you can open all types of files like image files, comic formatted files, PDF files, compressed files and extract all the files to a folder. You can also use its bookmark feature to pursue your images from the same page you left earlier.
2. File Management: After getting your images on the interface you can use the previous and next buttons or the slideshow to navigate between pages. By clicking on the image transition button you can manage the type, orientation, and speed of the slideshow.
3. View Controls: Using this free comic and image viewing tool you can enlarge particular areas of the image by clicking on the magnifier button. You can also view your images in the full-screen mode.
4. Image adjustment: With the Portable GonVisor you can adjust, zoom and rotate the images as you want.
5. Printing: Selected images can be printed in Portable GonVisor by clicking on the File > Print option. You can also create PDF files with your selected photographs.
6. Other features: Always on top feature keeps the Portable GonVisor application on the top of other applications open at the same time in your system.
7. Password: You can create an album using an unlimited number of images and can even protect them using a password.
This application is available in multiple languages like Spanish, French, Italian, etc. Other than the above-listed features, it can also control your music players like Windows Media player, Winamp player. It maintains its own history of recent files from where you can select the photographs which you have already seen. The only thing in which Portable GonVisor lacks is proper documentation. Otherwise, this free comic reader and image viewing tool can do so much at free of cost.
Click here to download the 1.7MB portable GonVisor. It is supported by all versions of the Windows operating system.
How do I open a CBR file in Windows?
To open a CBR file in Windows, you will need a program that can read CBR files, such as a comic book reader or an archive manager. Some popular options include CDisplay Ex, ComicRack, and Sumatra PDF.
How to convert CBR to PDF?
To convert a CBR file to PDF, you can use an online conversion tool or a desktop application. You can use online conversion tools such as CloudConvert, Zamzar, or Online-Convert. Upload the file, and then download the PDF file on your PC.