Under the aegis of its Digital Citizenship in Action initiative, Microsoft has released and made available for download a bunch of documents, brochures, guides, toolkits, factsheets and online safety tip cards for students, parents, educators, policymakers and NGOs.
Computer Security, Data Privacy, Online Safety
The set of downloads includes all the elements needed to teach yourself and help educate others about computer security, data privacy, and online safety issues, prevention, and remediation.
The 25 documents available for download are:
- Defend Your Computer Brochure
- Digital Citizenship Begins with You Factsheet
- Get Game Smart PACT
- Take Charge of Your Online Reputation Factsheet
- Talking Safely Online Brochure
- Teach Kids Mobile Phone Safety Brochure
- Top Tips for Online Safety at Home Tip Card
- Top Tips for Online Safety for Secondary Students Factsheet
- Top Tips for Internet Safety at Work Tip Card
- Top Tips for Online Safety in Secondary Schools Tip Card_For Teachers
- Help Kids Stand Up to Online Bullying Brochure
- Help Kids Stand Up to Online Bullying Factsheet
- Is the Online World More Dangerous Than the Real World Factsheet
- Play It Safe Gaming Online Brochure
- Protecting Your Online Privacy Brochure
- Protecting Yourself from Identity Theft Online Brochure
- Protecting Tweens and Teens Online Brochure
- Protecting Yourself from Phishing Scams Brochure
- Protecting Young Children Online Brochure.
- Protecting Your Information On the Go Brochure
- Safer Online Socializing Brochure
- Seniors Stay Safer on the Internet Brochure
- Use Location Services More Safely Factsheet
- Making Safer Financial Transactions Online Brochure
- Microsoft Tools Help Keep Families Safer Online Brochure
All these brochures, documents, factsheets and tip cards form a part of the Digital Citizenship Toolkit, which can be download here separately.