Luckily, we know how to do it with our eyes closed. And as expected, we’re going to share our knowledge with everyone.
- Launch Firefox
- Type about:config into the address bar, then hit the Enter key to load the page.
- Confirm that you want to proceed, and right away
- Locate pdfjs.enableScripting
- You may use the search function to locate pdfjs.enableScripting.
- Once it comes up, please change the preference from True to False.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comment section.