In July this year, Adobe dropped support for its older Creative Suite products and released Creative Cloud (CC). Adobe’s newer product is based on Cloud launched last year. Adobe Creative Cloud is for all designers, photo editor, iPad apps creator. It runs on Adobe built-in cloud eco-system and offers many amazing cloud features like preference sync, file sharing, font download etc. CC is a subscription based product (monthly & yearly plan) i.e. a user cannot buy the product, they have to get a subscription for the application that they want to use.
Adobe Creative Cloud
We normally do not talk about shareware, preferring to talk about free software instead. While there are several freeware photo editing software, none come close to the software which Adobe develops. In this post, we will talk about how to get started with Adobe Creative Cloud.
Adobe Creative Cloud System Requirement
Before you begin with Creative Cloud, system requirement is one the most important part a user must check. For the newer version of CC 2014, it requires Windows 8.1, Windows 8 or Windows 7 SP1, 2GB RAM (8GB recommended), sufficient hard drive space, supported video card & decent internet connection to download, install and activate the product. The system requirement may change depend upon the type of product a user is going to download and install.
Adobe Creative Cloud Download
Just like older version, a user can download Creative Cloud and install it on his Windows computer. Adobe offers 30-days trial option after that user have to go for full version of the product. The download time will depend upon internet connection speed. CC 2014 can be download from this link.
How to activate Adobe CC
After the download starts, till 50% the product is in download stage, after that it begins installing the application at the same time so by the time the download will reach 100%, the product installation will be complete.
Adobe Creative Cloud Login
- Head over to this link to download cloud installer, it will ask user to sign in or sign up. Click on signup (if you don’t have an Adobe ID) even for downloading the trial version, user have to sign up.
- Once Adobe ID authentication is complete, click on download button to get Cloud installer. Creative Cloud installer is just a app downloader.
- After downloading it launch the installer, it will download rest of the files and once completed, a sign in option (again) will appear.
- Now, click on “Apps” tab to select the application you want to try, hit “Try” it will start download the application for you. After hitting “Try” button just seat back and relax, Cloud installer will take care for the rest of steps.
- After the installation is complete, go ahead and launch the application.
Adobe Creative Cloud Pricing
Adobe sells CC in three version, Creative Cloud Member (CCM) for individual user, Creative Cloud Team (CCT) for small and medium businesses & Creative Cloud Enterprise (CCM) for large organization. CC licensing price starts from $ 9.99 and goes higher to thousand dollars per month.
There are many applications Adobe offers for trying free. The trial version will work in a same way there is no difference. One can download and install the trial version, before going for the full membership.