In July this year, Adobe dropped support for its older Creative Suite products and released Creative Cloud (CC). Adobe’s newer product is based on Cloud launched last year. Adobe Creative Cloud is for all designers, photo editors, iPad apps creators. It runs on Adobe’s built-in cloud eco-system and offers many amazing cloud features like preference sync, file sharing, font download, etc. CC is a subscription-based product (monthly & yearly plan) i.e. a user cannot buy the product, they have to get a subscription for the application that they want to use.
Adobe Creative Cloud Tutorial
We normally do not talk about shareware, preferring to talk about free software instead. While there are several freeware photo editing software, none come close to the software which Adobe develops. In this post, we will talk about how to get started with Adobe Creative Cloud.
Adobe Creative Cloud System Requirement
Before you begin with Creative Cloud, system requirement is one the most important part a user must check. For the newer version, it requires 2GB RAM (8GB recommended), sufficient hard drive space, a supported video card & a decent internet connection to download, install and activate the product. The system requirement may change depending upon the type of product a user is going to download and install.
Adobe Creative Cloud Download
Just like the older version, a user can download Creative Cloud and install it on his Windows computer. Adobe offers a 30-days trial option after that users have to go for the full version of the product. The download time will depend upon internet connection speed.
How to activate Adobe CC
After the download starts, 50% of the product is in the download stage, after that it begins installing the application at the same time so by the time the download will reach 100%, the product installation will be complete.
Adobe Creative Cloud Login
- Head over to their website to download cloud installer, it will ask user to sign in or sign up. Click on signup (if you don’t have an Adobe ID) even for downloading the trial version, users have to sign up.
- Once Adobe ID authentication is complete, click on the download button to get the Cloud installer. Creative Cloud installer is just an app downloader.
- After downloading it launch the installer, it will download the rest of the files, and once completed, a sign-in option (again) will appear.
- Now, click on “Apps” tab to select the application you want to try, hit “Try” it will start to download the application for you. After hitting “Try” button just seat back and relax, Cloud installer will take care of the rest of the steps.
- After the installation is complete, go ahead and launch the application.
Adobe Creative Cloud Pricing
Adobe sells CC in three versions, Creative Cloud Member (CCM) for an individual user, Creative Cloud Team (CCT) for small and medium businesses & Creative Cloud Enterprise (CCM) for large organizations. CC licensing price starts from $ 9.99 and goes higher to thousand dollars per month.
There are many applications Adobe offers for trying free. The trial version will work in the same way there is no difference. One can download and install the trial version, before going for the full membership.