Kid-Key-Lock is a simple program which can lock specific keyboard keys & mouse functions, depending on your preferences.
Rather that locking up your Windows PC, you can now simply lock the keyboard and mouse!
When Kid-Key-Lock is running, an indicator icon will appear on your system tray. When you click on the tray icon a pop-up menu will appear. All program functions, including the setup dialog box are accessible from this menu, and are password protected.
• Very simple to setup and run
• Seats on tray for easy access
• Mouse Lock options:
- Left mouse button
- Middle mouse button
- Right mouse button
- Double click
- Mouse wheel
• Keyboard lock options:
- Standard character keys, letters, numbers, signs, etc
- Additional keys, Navigation keys, function keys, ins/del, home/end, etc
- Windows system shortcuts e.g. alt-tab, win-key, etc
Visit: Download Page. The program works on Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
BlueLife KeyFreeze is another freeware that lets you lock keyboard and mouse in Windows.