If you are an Xbox Game Pass subscriber and actively play Game Pass Quests, this is for you. Some of the players are unable to play daily Game Pass Quest. This guide will help you fix the issues if the Xbox Game Pass Daily Quest is not working.
Xbox Game Pass Daily Quest not working
If the Xbox Game Pass Daily Quest is not working on your PC or Xbox Console, the following fixes should help you fix it.
- Check Xbox server status
- Logout and login to Xbox
- Check for Xbox updates
- Clear Cache
- Power cycle your console
- Reset Xbox Console or Repair Xbox app
Let’s get into the details of each method.
1] Check Xbox server status
If the server of Xbox is down, Xbox Game Pass Daily Quest will not work. You need to check the status of your Xbox. It will give a detailed review of the Xbox and its services, It will detect the issues that occur and suggest solutions to fix them.
2] Logout and login to Xbox
The simple fix to do when the Xbox Game Pass Daily Quest is not working is to log out of Xbox and log in again. This solves most of the issues with the Xbox. See if it has made any changes to your issue.
3] Check for Xbox updates
Even if the updates are pending with fixes to the bugs of previous updates, you may face this issue. Check for the pending updates and install them. You can do it from Microsoft Store, then click on Libraries and then on Get updates button.
4] Clear Cache
The accumulation of Xbox Cache on your PC over time and its corruption might also be the cause of this error. You have to clear the cache to resolve it.
To clear the Xbox cache,
Press Windows key + E to open File Explorer.
Navigate to the following directory path:
In that folder, delete both the Accounts and Cache folder
Check if the problem is resolved.
5] Power cycle your console
The other way to fix the issue is by power cycling the console, and seeing if it fixes the issue.
To power cycle your Xbox console,
- Press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for 10 seconds to turn off your console.
- Unplug your Xbox wires from the sockets.
- Wait at least 30-60 seconds.
- After that, plug your Xbox back into the power outlet.
- Now, press the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller to turn your console back on.
See if it has resolved the issue.
6] Reset Xbox Console or Repair Xbox app
If none of the above solutions work, you have to fix the issue by resetting the Xbox app or console without losing games. It will fix the issue and make Xbox Game Pass Daily Quest work and gain rewards.
To reset Xbox Console,
- Press the Xbox button on the console
- Select Profile & system
- Go to Settings, then go to System
- Select Console info
- Then, select Reset console
- Choose Reset and keep my games & apps on the confirmation page
See if it has made any changes to the issue.
To repair the Xbox app on PC,
- Close the Xbox App
- Right-click the Xbox app in the Start Menu and hover over More and select App settings
- Scroll down and click Repair under the Reset category.
- Then relaunch the Xbox app and see if the Game Pass daily quest is working or not.
These are the different ways using which you can fix Xbox Game Pass Daily Quest not working issue.
What is the point of Game Pass quests?
Xbox Game Pass quests are rewards that you can earn in redeemable points by completing various Xbox and Game targets. You can use those points to get gift cards, competition entries, etc. The Game Pass Quests come in three ways, daily, weekly, and monthly.
Why is my Xbox Game Pass subscription not working?
Your Game Pass subscription may have expired, or there might not be a payment issue. You need to check them, update Xbox, Sign out and sign it to Xbox to fix the issues easily.
Related read: Game Pass not launching games on Xbox or PC.