Are you a Windows 8 user? If yes, you might surely have loaded your computer system with too many Windows 8 Apps. I am not that sure about you, but I have many dozens of Windows apps installed on my laptop. Thankfully I have found an easy way to uninstall them from my desktop.
Windows App Boss
Windows App Boss is a reliable and handy application designed to manage the Windows 8 Modern applications. It allows users to add, register and uninstall Windows Store Apps. The best part is that you just need to download it and you can start working with it as it does not need to be installed.
Uninstall Windows 8 Apps from Desktop
You can use it to uninstall Windows 8 apps right from the desktop. It has a user-friendly simple interface and lists all the installed Windows 8 apps. It allows you to manage all our apps right from the main UI of Windows App Boss. I still find it comfortable as it displays all my installed apps in one screen and I do not need to search them in my system. The compact display of Windows Apps Boss improves the procedure of uninstalling apps.
Along with the feature of easy un-installation of apps, Windows Apps Boss brings some other features as well. I can view the settings for any of my installed apps.
Other salient features of the program include:
- Add, remove, and register and test signed apps
- Add, remove, and register provisioned apps with license and custom.data files.
- Manage (Create, Remove, Swap) snapshots of app state (LocalState & settings.dat)
- Add, Remove, Update Windows Developer License
- View settings (settings.dat) of any windows app in plain text
- View preload (custom.data) files
- Enable / Disable app sideloading (AllowAllTrustedApps)
- Launch apps that do not appear on start screen
It however lacks one feature that I would have liked to see and that is to let you uninstall multiple apps in one go.
The name of program “Windows App Boss” is absolutely justified as it manages all my Windows 8 apps like a boss. I must mention here that the program is not affiliated or supported by Microsoft and it won’t run on Windows RT systems.
The software is FREE and absolutely simple to use. You can download the program from HERE.