Have you ever felt the need to have an application at hand that could simply meet the need to write an article, and quickly converts it into HTML? If yes, then MarkdownPad is one of the best, freeware programs out there for the job. It is a text-to-HTML conversion tool for web writers.
Convert Text to HTML or XHTML
The free and fully-featured Markdown editor for Windows allows you to write using an easy-to-read, easy-to-write plain text format, and then convert it to structurally valid XHTML (or HTML).
In short, MarkdownPad is a comprehensive application that allows its users/developers to process their Markdown documents with ease. By default, the program provides a dual-pane view with both the code and the preview of the result.
A user can edit and customize the code syntax by using the verbose bold, italic, text case, cut, copy, paste, undo, redo options from the top toolbar. The right pane displays a live preview of your document in HTML while you introduce changes in the left pane.
MarkdownPad for Windows PC Features
- Live Preview – Instantly displays how your document will look like as you create them
- Easy formatting via keyboard shortcuts – Some toolbar buttons and handy keyboard shortcuts are capable to apply or remove formatting, as desired
- Customization – Color schemes; Fonts, Size, etc can be customized as per one’s choice and requirements. Also, one is free to modify the CSS style sheet of the rendered HTML right within the application
- HTML Export – Copies a portion of user’s document as HTML or quickly creates ready-to-use HTML documents
- Distraction-free Mode – Eliminates distractions, allowing a user to focus and get his work done on time
MarkdownPad is built for Windows and requires the latest Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 for its installation.
Download page: MarkdownPad.com.
How do I change TXT to HTML in Windows?
There are multiple ways to convert TXT to HTML on Windows 11/10 PC. For example, you can use Notepad to get it done. However, if you need more options, you can check out MarkdownPad. This freeware allows users to convert or change TXT format to HTML or XHTML within moments.
How do I convert text to HTML code?
As said before, you need to use a third-party program to convert text to HTML on Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC. Although you can change the file extension to get it done, it is not recommended at all. That is why you can use MarkdownPad on your Windows computer to convert text to HTML or XHTML.
Hope this app helped.