For every blogger some easy ways in which he can earn money blogging is by using Google AdSense, Contextual Ads, Selling Ad Space, Affiliate Marketing and also Paid reviews.
Paid Reviews sites
Paid reviews/post are a good source of income as they give you a good amount of bulk money which you earn in days. Since I started blogging 6 months back the money I am earning from paid reviews has jumped 10 times!
What changed during this time? My Google PageRank increased, my Alexa Rank decreased and also Page Views and Web Traffic increased. These factors helped me get good proposals for paid reviews worth. These links may help you improve the performance of your website :
- Increase page views & decrease bounce rate with upPrev
- Promote your older blog posts: Increase blog traffic & reduce bounce rate
- SEO Tips to get better Search Engine Ranking and Page Rank
Paid Reviews are most of the time, based on your blog niche. Most advertisers ask you to write a review and give 2 link-backs to them, their main concern is to get as much referral traffic from your site as they can get, plus they are getting link-backs and link juice, not to mention promotion they get.
So you have to decide: Do you want to do a paid review and earn money online or not?
The answer depends on the fact what are you reviewing, suppose you own a technology blog and you receive an offer to review a software product than you can take it with open hands as it suits your niche. But on other hand reviewing a product like “Baby Foods” on your blog for good money is not fair.
Also try to first use the product and then review it, you can always ask for the product for free before reviewing it. Well most of the big names may ask you to write a legit unbiased reviews and that’s good but some may ask you to do a biased one. In that case, you have to again take a call on how much you are willing to bend to satisfy both your audience and the advertiser.
What I feel is if you get an offer related to your niche then there is no harm in reviewing it, but yeah opinion may differ I am no Web Guru :P
OK, I have made my decision but from where I can get paid posts?
There are a lot of websites that provide you opportunities to do paid reviews, but for me, the best site is my blog, I keep getting most of the offers by my contact form. As I have written on my blog that I do accept paid reviews. So if you want paid reviews then your 1st step must be to add a simple line that – “We do accept paid reviews”. Other than this following 5 websites are the best alternatives:
1. SponsoredReviews.com: Payment – Bi-weekly basis, you can earn anywhere from $5 to $1000 per post, with no minimum payout.
2. Blogsvertise.com: No minimum payout, Payments are made after 30 days your assigned task has been approved.
3. ReviewME.com: No minimum payout, you will receive payment on a monthly basis
4. Smorty.com: Weekly payment, to get accepted, your blog must be at least 3 months old.
5. BuyBlogReviews.com: To get accepted your blog must be at least 3 months old and indexed in Google. The payment method is PayPal.
Of the 5 above-mentioned websites I have worked with the top 3, and my experience has been good. The other two, I found from the internet – they were the most discussed one and top-rated by a lot of bloggers.
NOTE: As a matter of policy TheWindowsClub.com does not accept proposals for Paid Reviews.
Go here for some blogging tips.