This post will show you how to add guests to a team in Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams is an online workspace that allows people to hold meetings, share ideas and content. It also allows inviting guests to your team for broader collaboration.
How to add Guests to a team in Microsoft Teams?
Follow this method to add guests to a team in Microsoft Teams:
- Click on the Teams icon and navigate to the team you want to add the guest to.
- Here, select More options and click on Add member.
- Here, enter the guest’s email address and their name.
- You can also click on Edit guest information and type a nickname for them.
- Lastly, click Add, and the guest will receive an invitation via email to join the team.
How do I add someone to a team in Teams?
To add someone to your team in Microsoft Teams, navigate to the team’s menu and click on Manage Team. Next, click on Add member and enter the user’s email address to be added.
Why can’t I invite guests to Teams?
If you cannot invite guests to Teams, make sure that the domains of the guests that you want to collaborate with aren’t blocked. Further, navigate to the Teams admin center and check if you’ve allowed the guest access.