In Windows 11/10, by default, the Hibernate option is not activated in the Power Button options. Users may notice that there is no Hibernate option in Windows 11/10. The default options available are Shutdown, Restart, and Sleep. I am sure many of us, who use PC’s a lot and have multiple programs open all the time, miss the Hibernate option.
You can enable or disable the Hibernate option in Windows, using a command. If you want to display the Hibernate option in the Power Buttons options, you can follow these steps.
Show Hibernate option in Windows 11/10
To display the Hibernate option in the Power button list, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Go to All Control Panel items and open Power Options from the list of items.
- Now under Power Options, select Chose what the power button does from the left pane list of options.
- Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable to change the power settings mentioned there.
- Select the Hibernate option available in the list
- Finally, click on the Save Changes button.
The Hibernate option is now available in the list of Power Button options of Start Menu, WnX Menu, etc.
TIP: You can use our Ultimate Windows Tweaker, to enable or disable Hibernate easily with a click.
Want to check out these links?