We all know aware of and use Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V tips to execute the copy and paste commands easily. Perhaps, it is one of the most widely used functions and well-known tips of the Windows operating system. Sometimes you may want to prepare a presentation, in which you want to use important graphs from your Excel sheets and post them in your PowerPoint slide. Now when you use Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V, the end results aren’t too good and are definitely what you may be looking for.
How to copy Graphs from Excel to PowerPoint
This is the look you get if you use Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V
And this is the look you will get if you follow our tip.
To achieve a perfect and professional look, you can follow these steps:
- First open the Microsoft Excel file, whose graph you want to use in your presentation. I am using a dummy Excel file which has a hypothetical graph showing some relation between males and females.
- Now select the graph in your Excel file and press Ctrl+C.
- Open your Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+V. A Window will come out.
- Select Picture (Enhanced MetaFile) and click on OK. You will see the graph with proper outlining and a lot more professional look.