We all know aware of and use Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V tips to execute the copy and paste commands easily. Perhaps, it is one of the most widely used functions and well-known tips of the Windows operating system. Sometimes you may want to prepare a presentation, in which you want to use important graphs from your Excel. Now when you use Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V, the end results aren’t too good and definitely what you may be looking for.
Copy graphs from Excel to PowerPoint
This is the look you get if you use Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V
And this is the look you will get if you follow our tip.
To achieve a perfect and professional look, you can follow these steps:
- First open the Microsoft Excel 2010 file, whose graph you want to use in your presentation. I am using a dummy excel file which has hypothetical graph showing some relation between males and females.
- Now select the graph in your Excel file and press Ctrl+C.
- Open your Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 presentation.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+V. A Window will come out.
- Select Picture (Enhanced MetaFile) and click on OK. You will see the graph with proper outlining and a lot more professional look.