Facebook is the biggest and most popular social networking website. If you have a Facebook profile and you want to convert your Facebook profile into a Page and move all the details from profile to page, here is what you have to do.
Let’s assume that you have a Facebook profile and you have opened a business in your name. You now want to open a Facebook Page for your business. Instead of creating one from scratch, you can move your Facebook profile details to a Facebook page.
What happens when you convert Facebook profile to a page
- All the details from your Facebook profile will be moved to the newly created Facebook page. You will get the option to include or exclude particular information to be moved.
- You will get a Facebook profile as well as a Facebook page. To access that Facebook page, you will have to open up your Facebook profile first.
- Your friends and followers will get a notification about your page.
- You will get the option to select from your friends and followers and add them as new page’s followers.
- If you have a verified profile, the verification badge will be removed after the conversion. However, you can apply for the verified profile again for your Facebook page.
- If you have pending friend requests, your page will be followed by them automatically.
If you are fine with these simple terms and conditions, you can follow the following steps to convert Facebook profile into a page.
How to convert Facebook Profile to Page
- Open this link in your browser and enter your credentials to log in.
- You will find a Get Started button that you need to click on.
- After that, you have to choose the category (up to 3 categories). If you are a comedian, you can choose Comedian, and if you are a dancer, you can select Dancer and so on.
- After that, you can choose people from friends, followers and friend requests and they will like your newly created page automatically.
- In the next step, you have to select the media files that you want to move from profile to page.
- Finally, you will see a Create Page button in the Review tab. If you click on this button, it will take a couple of moments and then show you the preview of your page.
- If you are ready with the page, you can hit the Publish button.
That’s all! It is as easy to as this is to convert your Facebook profile into a page.