This is the case with most of the new and old bloggers; even when the blog is successful, they don’t have a large number of Subscribers. Well, on the contrary, why we should need them when we are getting enough traffic?
No one rejects free cheese now, do you? We all know the benefits of RSS Feed subscribers! You may get a lot of visitors daily, but if you have a large no of feed subscribers then you will get some more, as it lets your readers know about your blog updates.
Increase RSS Feed Subscribers
The importance of feed subscribers is not something which is needed to be explained – so below are my five tips that may help you to gain a lot of feed subscribers.
1. WP Greet Box – This plugin can help you increase your blog exposure and build a loyal readership. Whenever someone opens any of your blog posts than this plugin shows a notification at the top or bottom saying – “Hello there! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to the RSS feed for updates on this topic.”
What better option can you get? Check out the above picture!
2. Remind Them: Try to add a banner at the bottom of your post or provide a simple link at the bottom of the post asking your reader to subscribe to your blog. This really works great, if a reader likes your post and suppose its a tutorial in parts then the chances that the reader subscribes to your blog increases widely:
Don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed for recent updates.
You can also try the banner at the bottom of the post like some have done:
3. Add Subscription link at Sidebar: All professional bloggers know the importance of adding a subscription link in the sidebar. Add an icon and simple text box for email subscriptions:
4. Send a newsletter to all your commentators: Yes, you can send some updates or club together with your best tutorials or posts and send them to all your commentator, though this one is a tedious and tiring process, and no blogger with good traffic does that, but in case you want subscribers real badly that try it. And at the end of the newsletter provide a Subscription link.
5. Contest: Contest, this is the easiest and fastest, and of course, 100% reliable way of getting many feed subscriber all you have to do is to organize a contest on your blog or a giveaway and among your various terms and condition, you have to cunningly add one more – yeah you got it. Add a condition that “you should be our feed subscriber to participate in the contest”. See how simple is that!
A Piece of Advice: Don’t go with someone who promises 1000+ subscribers for a few Dollars. Trust me you will end up badly with a lot of bots (a computer program) as your subscribers. And by the time you realize that all your money will be gone.