We are happy to release the WinVistaClub Royale Theme For Windows Vista. Those of you who miss the Royale Blue XP Theme, may want to try this Royale Vista theme.
Royale Blue Theme For Windows Vista
The WinVistaClub Royale Theme For Vista zip file contains:
1) WinVistaClub Royale zip file 2) Royale Wallpapers 3) VistaGlazz Vista Beta 3 stand-alone utility. This one works with Vista SP1. Always use the latest version from the VistaGlazz Website. The latest appears to be VistaGlazz 1.1. 4) Matching Royale Logon Screen. 5) Instructions.
How To Install :
1. Run VistaGlazz. Click on the 1st icon to patch some system dll files. This will allow your Vista to use custom visual styles. A reboot will be required. If you choose to click on the middle icon, it will patch your msstyle file. This will ensure transparency even when the windows is maximized. You can also always restore your original files with this utility.
2. Extract the contents of the WinVistaClub Royale zip file to: C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\ OR %windir%\Resources\Themes\ It contains a WinVistaClub Royale theme file and a Royale folder.
In other words, extract the contents of this zip file and copy-paste them in your C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\ folder.
3. Now right-click on Desktop and select “Personalize” and then click on “Theme”. This will open the Theme Setting dialog box. Under available Themes, select WinVistaClub Royale from the drop down menu. Click Apply > OK.
4. Set the enclosed wallpaper as your Desktop Background.
This theme and wallpaper, has been created for WinVistaClub, by, RameshKumar. If you need any support or have any comments to make, please post them at our Forums.