So you have started a blog and have signed up with Google and instead the AdSense codes in your blog and yet – the AdSense is not showing up, even after 48 hours! Well if this indeed is your problem, you may want to try this troubleshooter.
The AdSense Troubleshooter from Google, holds your hand and helps you pin-point where things may have possibly gone wrong.
It troubleshoots issue relating to both AdSense for content (Google ads) and AdSense for search (search box) and addresses questions like:
- I can’t see my ads
- My ads are in the wrong language
- My ads are irrelevant
- I’m seeing Public Service Ads
- I can’t find an option to generate the search code
- I want to modify the search code
- My AdSense for search box does not work at all
- My SiteSearch doesn’t return results
- I’m not seeing ads on my search results pages
Need to take its help? Head over to AdSense Troubleshooter from Google.