Is your Windows 7 Firewall giving you problems? Maybe you get a security warning telling you that the Windows Firewall is turned off and you are unable to start it … or maybe you cannot access shared files or printers. If so, then this Windows Firewall Troubleshooter may interest you.
Repair Windows 7 Firewall
Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting Services has released an automated fix to diagnose and fix Windows Firewall service problems automatically. If running the System File Checker has not helped you, running this ATS from Microsoft might be a good idea!
What this does is that it fixes the following:
- Windows Firewall is not the default firewall
- Windows Firewall does not start
- Windows Vista could not start Windows Firewall. Service-specific error 5 (0×5)
- Remote Assistance does not work
- You cannot access shared files and printers
This Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting Services scans your computer and detects the root causes of common problems, and then automatically fixes the problems that it finds, and also offers additional resources if the problem isn’t fixed
After you have downloaded it, click the Run button to launch the file and then click the Continue / Allow button to proceed and let it fix the problem for you automatically!
Windows Firewall Troubleshooter
These links may also interest you:
- Fix: Windows 7 or Vista Firewall Fails To Start At Startup
- FIX: Windows could not start the Windows Firewall on Local Computer
- Fix: Windows firewall can’t change some of your settings Error code 0x8007042c
- Troubleshoot Windows 7 Firewall with Advanced Diagnostics, Tools.