Circle Dock allows vou to launch your programs from a circular dock. The idea behind Circle Dock is that the dock should appear where your mouse is instead of you having to move your mouse to the dock like with other programs. This is accomplished by making the dock a circular or spiral shape so that it can be placed anywhere, even near the edge of the screen. The offscreen portions of the dock are easily reached by just scrolling with your mouse wheel or arrow keys.
With this app you can also:
* Drag and drop your files, folders, and shortcuts onto a circular dock that you can resize.
* Rotate the dock with either your mouse wheel or the keyboard arrow keys.
* Change the image shown for the icons and change the skins
* Rotate the dock with your mouse wheel or arrow keys (customizable).
* Run docklets, live synchronization of the dock icons.
Works fine on Windows 7 too.