If you are a regular user of TikTok then you’ll be happy to learn about Wrapped 2023. This is a tool that makes it possible for users to view their most-watched videos, and most followed creators, among other things relating to activities on the platform for the year.
We should point out that TikTok last offered its own Wrapped feature back in 2022, but from our understanding, there is no plan to bring it back. So, as it stands, you will have to make use of third-party tools, and so far, only this one exists.
How to use the TikTok Wrapped 2023 Tool?
The TikTok Wrapped 2023 is free to use. The following steps will help to take advantage of it.
- Open your web browser and navigate to the Privacy and Settings page on TikTok.
- Please sign in if you haven’t don’t so already.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on the button that reads Request data.
- Download the JSON file to your computer when prompted to do so.
- After receiving the files, waste no time by going to the Wrapped for TikTok website at wrapped.vantezzen.io.
- Submit the files there by clicking on I have my TikTok data export, let’s go.
- Wait a short while for the information to load.
- Once this is done, you will have the option to learn more about what you’ve done on TikTok since the beginning of the year.
It is important that you know that the mentioned website is not affiliated with or endorsed by TikTok or Bytedance Ltd.
What is the new feature on TikTok 2023?
TikTok released several new features in 2023, and they include a sleep reminder, and the ability to scrub thumbnails to make finding specific sections of a video much easier than before. These updates will enhance the user experience in a big way.
Will TikTok compete with Twitter?
TikTok announced its plans to make it possible for users to create text-based posts that work similarly to Twitter. The company did not state when exactly this feature will be released but do not be surprised if it happens before the beginning of 2024.