Greenshot is a revolutionary open-source screen capture software for Windows 11/10/8/7 operating system, optimized for productivity.
Greenshot for Windows PC
Greenshot is an efficient tool for project managers, software developers, technical writers, testers and anyone else creating screenshots.
- Save a screenshot or a part of the screen to a file within a second.
- Apply text and shapes to the screenshot.
- Offers capture of window, region or full screenshot.
- Supports several image formats
- Quickly create screenshots of a selected region, window or fullscreen; you can even capture complete (scrolling) web pages.
- Easily annotate, highlight or obfuscate parts of the screenshot.
- Export the screenshot in various ways: save to file, send to printer, copy to clipboard, attach to e-mail, send Office programs or upload to photo sites like Flickr or Picasa, and others.
Greenshot’s configuration is stored within a single file called greenshot.ini. You can either find it in the program directory. It keeps its configuration in a file called Greenshot.ini. Its storage location depends on which version of Greenshot you are using.
You can download it from its HomePage.
Worth a check-out!
You may also want to check out our freeware Windows Screen Capture Tool that allows you to capture full screen, selected screen area, windows, webpages and more. You can also add watermarks to your captured screenshot or edit the image using its basic image editor.