XnView is a freeware utility for viewing, editing and converting graphic files. It supports over 400 graphics formats and also acts as a screen-capture utility.
XnView for Windows PC
XnView exists for Windows, MacOS X, Linux x86, Linux ppc, FreeBSD x86, OpenBSD x86, NetBSD x86, Solaris sparc, Solaris x86, Irix mips, HP-UX, AIX. NConvert exists for Windows, Linux x86, Linux ppc, FreeBSD x86, OpenBSD x86, NetBSD x86, Solaris sparc, Solaris x86, Irix mips, HP-UX, AIX, OS/2, Atari, BeOS x86, MacOS X et QNX!
- Import about 400 graphic file formats
- Export about 50 graphic file formats
- Multipage TIFF, Animated GIF, Animated ICO support
- Image IPTC, EXIF metadata support
- EXIF auto rotation support
- IPTC editing
- Resize, rotate, crop support
- Lossless rotate & crop (jpeg) support
- Adjust brightness, contrast…
- Auto levels, contrast
- Modify number of colors
- Apply filters (blur, average, emboss, etc)
- Apply effects (lens, wave, etc)
- Fullscreen mode
- Slide show with effects
- Batch convert, batch rename
- Create WEB page easily
- Screen capture
- Create contact Sheet
- Create or edit Multi-page file (TIFF, DCX, LDF)
- TWAIN & WIA support (Windows only)
- Print support (Windows only)
- Drag & Drop support (Windows only)
- Compare image side by side
- Filmstrip layout
- 44 languages support for Windows.
You may also want to check out XnView Shell Extension, an extension for windows explorer which lets you edit images right from the explorer right click context menu itself.
XnView Shell Extension adds several tools to your right-click context menu which can help you to easily preview, resize, edit, upload to ImageShack, edit IPC metadata, convert images in just a click or two!
These extra menu items will show up, only when you right click an image!
If you do a lot of work with images you definitely want to check it out!
Here is the download page for XnView Shell Extension.
- Tags: Images