In our day-to-day life, remembering and managing various tasks in the given time frame seems like challenging task. To make your personal, as well as professional life systematic and easy-to-manage, Wunderkinder has developed a free cross-platform app called Wunderlist To-Do List & Tasks.
Wunderlist To-Do List & Task
Wunderlist is one of the most elegant cloud-based apps that comes with a really intuitive UI and novel features to offer its users an ultimate experience.
Let us take a quick look at some of its key features.
1. Facebook, Google+ and Microsoft Account sign-in makes it easier to use Wunderlist in a go.
2. Run this app in the background to get a quick status, as well as notifications on your lock screen.
3. Easy to create your list, name it, share it with friends, family or colleagues (using their name or email addresses) and even set Don Not Disturb list option to silent your notifications.
4. Assign deadlines to your tasks, prioritize your important tasks with (star) and see your task listed under “Starred” list, and further add detailed notes to your tasks.
5. Easy to start a conversation about your to-dos by just commenting on an item in the shared list.
6. Attach PDFs, presentations, photos and more to your task.
7. Sort your tasks (alphabetically, by the due date, or by the assignee) into lists and organize them accordingly with “Folders”.
8. Easy to personalize the app with the incorporated background wallpapers.
9. You can send tasks to Wunderlist from your email inbox and can even set email reminders to ensure you have not forgotten your task.
10. Allows accessing your personal Wunderlist feed to your calendar with Calendar Feed.
12. You can access your lists anytime, anywhere from your tablet, phone, and computer.
Wunderlist is available for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Windows Phone (8.1) and many other platforms. It is also available as browser addon for Chrome and Firefox.
If you are all set to manage your tasks efficiently with Wunderlist To-Do List & Tasks, then go here to download the app for free on your devices.
- Tags: Freeware