Leverage your iPhone development expertise to build Windows Phone 7 applications! If you have been developing iPhone applications and are interested in building your applications for Windows Phone 7, this guide is for you.
The guide will cover what you need to know to add Windows Phone 7 development to your skill set, while leveraging what you have already learned building iPhone applications.
The topics covered are:
- Introduction to the Windows Phone 7 Platform
- User Interface Guidelines
- Developer and designer tools introduced to iPhone application developers
- C# programming introduced to Objective-C programmers
- Image Format Considerations in migration of iPhone applications to Windows Phone 7
- Application Lifecycle Differences Between Windows Phone 7 and the iPhone
- iPhone to Windows Phone 7 Application Preference Migration
- Introduction to Windows Phone 7 Notifications for iPhone Developers
You can download the guide from here.