Microsoft recently released Office 2010 Suite. Office 2010 comes in various editions and a prospective buyer sure would want to know which edition to go for.
The various editions of Office 2010 are as follows:
- Home and Student: Contains Word, PowerPoint, Excel & OneNote
- Home and Business: Contains all above plus Outlook
- Standard: Contains all above plus Publisher Volume Licensing Volume Licensing
- Professional: Contains all above plus Access $499 $349
- Professional Academic: Same as above
- Professional Plus: Contains all above plus SharePoint Workspace & InfoPath
To know about Office 2010 Starter edition, go here.
You can see the comparative charts here:
For use at home, work, or school
If you plan to purchase 5+ licenses through volume licensing
For use at At University & Academics.
To know more about Office 2010 pricing, go here.
- Tags: Editions