Mixer by Microsoft mainly focuses on live streaming of video games and playthroughs of video games. You can sign up with your Microsoft account but sometimes, the service gives an error when you try to log in. The message reads That account is not linked with any Mixer account. If you are also one of those individuals facing the issue, we have a solution for you.
That account is not linked with any Mixer account
The service was previously known as Beam. It now offers viewers real-time influence and participation in-game streams. If you experience the above-mentioned issue, you can do the following to fix the problem.
- Unlink and relink your Mixer account
- Try signing in using a different device.
1] Unlink and link your Mixer account
Before making any changes, first, determine if you have another account on your Xbox? If not, you might need to unlink and relink your account to fix the problem. Also, if you’ve started a Mixer broadcast using Xbox or the Game bar, you must unlink your Microsoft account from the new Mixer account that Microsoft automatically creates for you.
To do this:
- Go to mixer.com and select Sign in > Sign in with Microsoft, if you’re visiting the website for the first time.
- If you’ve signed up on the website, select Log in > Microsoft.
- Enter your Microsoft account info (the same info you use to sign in to Xbox or the Xbox app).
- Thereafter, select the profile icon in the upper-right corner, and then choose Account > Unlink your Microsoft account.
Once done, proceed to link your preferred Mixer account to your Microsoft account.
Again, go to mixer.com and log in with the Mixer account you want to use.
Select the profile icon in the upper-right corner, select Account > Link your Microsoft account, and then enter your Microsoft account info.
2] Try signing in using a different device
If the method fails to work, try signing in using a different device. For example, if you are using Xbox to sign in to Mixer account, you can replace it with a different device like a Smartphone or a tablet and try to login to your Profile by linking your social accounts or Microsoft account with Mixer. If you get through, there might be only a minor error with the Xbox device and it should have been resolved by now.
If nothing helps, you may need to contact Mixer support.