Microsoft is giving away copies of Windows 7 Ultimate, free! Yes you heard right, free copies of it, just for writing a story on how Windows 7 may have saved your company money, solving your application compatibility issues, deployment, management of your installations, and virtually anything else.
If you are an IT pro and like to write in your leisure time, then here is a chance to grab a Free copy of it. Microsoft is giving away 10 free copies of Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit or 64 bit version). The stories can be related to how Windows 7 saved your company money, solving your application compatibility issues, deployment, management of your installations, and virtually anything else. The more compelling your story, the better chance you have to win.
This contest is to bring out those stories which actually highlight the benefits and value which Windows 7 brings to its consumers.
To enter, send an email to WinStory@microsoft.com. Emails must include your story as an attachment and your contact information including first/last name, business, and email address.
An entry must meet the following content / technical requirements:
- Story must be no more than 2 double spaced pages with normal margins.
- Story must be about how your business was helped by implementing Windows 7 or migrating to Windows 7 from Windows XP or Windows Vista.
- Story must be written and submitted in English
- Story must be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- 25% – Compelling story about the value Windows 7 provides to your organization
- 25% – Ability to overcome migration or deployment challenges
- 25% – Solutions used to overcome challenges
- 25% – Ability to clearly document your story
Sounds interesting? Head over to TechNet for more details!
Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on January 31, 2011.
- Tags: Contest