If you are troubled constantly by receiving hundreds of e-mails every day, sorting and organizing them in a neat order becomes a patience-testing task. It is therefore essential to have multi-featured application at hand that organizes emails as needed. yourMail, a free Microsoft Outlook add-in serves the purpose well!
The tool helps you to automatically sort emails in the Microsoft Outlook Inbox. The free add-in for Microsoft Outlook has been designed to bring together emails and attachments and display them in a neat manner in a Project Cockpit, integrated into Outlook.
All the consolidated emails and attachments are allocated in the cockpit based on communication history, business partner list, and other criteria. The cockpit also helps in tracking your communication and project progress.
- Efficient filing system – Allows storing emails or files with just One Click. Capable of cleaning up vast amount of emails in minutes
- Simple email tagging system – Gives the ability to categorize and tag your emails, in masses
- Filter options– Advanced filter options enable easier email location
- Traffic light indicator – Enables a quick overview of the project status and smooth task management
Also, yourMail offers the ability to add individual notes to an email for your reference. Besides, it devotes the option to view your mail chronologically from when it was received, regardless of the location.
- One-click inbox filing
- Easy email tagging system
- Some useful search functions (date range, show conversation, etc.)
- Clean user interface
- Displays all emails chronologically, regardless of location
- Perfect integration with the email client
- Supports only single account
- Takes time to learn all its features
Thus, yourMail helps in reducing the time and effort that can get wasted in managing emails manually. More advanced features, such as the ability to use several computers and team collaboration features, are available in the paid version of the software. yourMail is compatible with MS Outlook 2003 SP4, Outlook 2007 SP3 and Outlook 2010.
Download yourMail free from here. [It does not seem to be available anymore].