The only best way to prevent ransomware is to harden your securities and to do so; you need a good anti-ransomware software. Today in this post, we will learn about RansomStopper which is a new software released by CyberSight. The software reportedly prevents next WannaCry & other ransomware with almost 100% ransomware detection.
Ransomware attacks are on rising, and we have witnessed many severe cases of the same in recent times. While, freeware like RansomStopper help, just a bit of carefulness can help you stay away from this disastrous attack. It is always important to be suspicious about any link coming from an unknown party. The malicious links come through your email or from some random webpage. Never ever click any link or attachment unless you are very sure about it.
Ransomware is malicious software that encrypts the entire data stored on your PC and aks for ransom against the decryption key. The malware encrypts all your files and folders and doesn’t grant you access until you pay the ransom. RansomStopper is a next-generation software that works on a deception technique and behavioral analysis to predict, detect and stop the malware from entering your PC. There are many different kinds of ransomware like WannaCry, Petya and more. However, there are many ransomware decryptor tools also available on the web. Let’s see how this RansomStopper is different from other free anti-ransomware software for Windows PC.
RansomStopper anti-ransomware tool
RansomStopper is free anti-ransomware software which comes with a patented behavioral analysis and deception techniques to prevent, detect and ransomware attacks. Moreover, it can also predict the ransomware attack on your PC. The software works on a technique which provides multi-level security against the ransomware for business as well as home users.
- Behavioral Analysis- The software comes with a patented behavioral analysis and deception techniques which can detect any existing or potential ransomware thereby protecting your PC from the malicious encryption.
- Decoys/Honeypots– RansomStopper works on the Honeypot technique. It is actually is a system trap that is set to lure the attackers so as to detect the impending attack. It is one of the best possible security tools to fight cybercrime currently.
- Multi-Layered Defense and Real-time Alerts- With the multi-layered security and real-time alerts feature, this freeware makes sure your PC is safe from the disastrous ransomware.
- Fully Automated- It is a fully automated software and you do not need to make any changes or configure any settings here.
- Protects regardless of attack method- Cyberattackers use various methods to send you the malicious links and get unauthorized access to your PC, but RansomStopper protects your system from every possible method.
RansomStopper uses five layers of defense including Auto Block, Detection, Prevention, Deception, and Auto Response, to stop zero-day and polymorphic variants of ransomware. WannaCry, Petya, NotPetya, SamSam, GrandCrab, Cerber, Locky, Spora, RotorCrypt, DarkCry, CryptoLocker, TeslaCrypt, Cryptowall, and Jaff, are among the varieties of ransomware that RansomStopper will detect and stop.
It is a simple and easy to use software and comes with a clean and intuitive interface. It needs no particular tech know-how and is compatible with all of your antivirus software and other security solutions. The interface is very intuitive and simple. The main overview has it all or should I say it has minimal settings and options. You don’t really have much to do here. The program works in auto mode and sends you an alert whenever any suspicious malware or activity is detected.
It is a lightweight software and takes no time to download and install on your PC. Furthermore, it is compatible with all your existing antivirus software. You can download RansomStopper from here. It is available for Windows 10/8/7. Home & Personal users should opt for the free version.