Internet Explorer 9 RC has been launched which comes with some of the coolest features. One of them is pinning sites which provides you with seamless integration with the Windows 7.
The advantage of pinning a site is that you don’t have to launch a browser first , you can directly access it from the Windows taskbar so that gives you convenience to pin your favorite sites like The Windows Club, Facebook, Twitter, etc, which you visit often.
Follow these simple steps to have seamless integration with Windows 7:
- Open IE9 browser. Type the url of the site you want to pin. Here I am taking The Windows Club as an example.
- Point your mouse to the address bar.
- Drag the link and you will see something like this.
- Drag the link to the Windows Task Bar.
- Now you can navigate the site directly from your Windows 7.
You will now be able to see a lot of options for your TWC taskbar icon.
You can see that pinning the TWC IE9 icon to the Windows 7 taskbar give you direct access to its Freeware page, Forum, Facebook, Twitter pages, etc.