Agnitum has released Outpost Security Suite FREE v 7.1. It now includes a second anti-malware engine, this one specifically focused on spyware, adware and Trojan horses.
The unique combination of two modules (Antivirus and Antispyware) as an integral part of Agnitum’s comprehensive anti-malware brings more targeted security to Windows users.
Users of the free edition can also now switch between Automatic (default) and Manual update settings. Earlier, Outpost Security Suite FREE users were restricted to only one update a day. But now they can get it as soon as it is available.
The only difference between Outpost Free and Outpost Pro in this instance is that the Pro product is assigned greater bandwidth and operates in Priority Update mode.
This truly makes Outpost Security Suite FREE a complete Internet Security Suite!
In addition to the increased security protection, Agnitum has added a German-language interface to support its second largest global audience.
Benefits of Outpost Security Suite Free:
- The first fully-comprehensive free security suite
- The latest technology – based on Outpost Security Suite Pro 7
- VB100-certified antivirus
- Best-of-breed award-winning personal firewall
- Leak-test certified by Matousec.com
- Automatic and manual signature updates
- Automatic optimal configuration immediately on installation
- Lightweight solution that doesn’t slow systems down
- Full compatibility with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 – both 32-bit and 64-bit.
Download: Download Outpost Suite
Would any OSS Free user like to share their experience with it, in the Comments section below?
Go here if you are looking for some more free Internet Security Suite software for your Windows computer.