Microsoft is continuously implementing the new features in its Windows Live Services. As the news of implementation of Wave 4 is airing, up gradation of Windows Live Services is going on. A new version of Windows Live Writer is now available to download and use.
Windows Live Writer makes it easy to share your photos and videos on almost any blog service – Windows Live, WordPress, Blogger, LiveJournal, TypePad, and many more. Writer is part of Windows Live Essentials, which includes free programs for photos, movies, instant messaging, e-mail, blogging, family safety, and more.
The previous version of WLW was 14.0.8089.726 and the newer version available is 14.0.8117.416. To update your current Live Writer follow these simple steps:
1. Go to Help menu and then click on Check for Updates.
2. Now wait for a while, Windows Live Writer will check for the updates.
3. Then a Windows will appear to inform you about the update available.
4. Click on Download Now button and then it will redirect you at Windows Live Essentials website.
5. At the website click on ‘Download Now’ and update you Windows Live Writer to the latest version.
Note: Windows Live Essentials web installer will be downloaded and it will show you the programs which will be updated.