The recent Mobile World Congress has been seeing several products launched from the manufacturers across the globe. For those who are unaware about Mobile World Congress, it is a conference and exhibition that features prominent executives representing mobile operators, device manufacturers, technology providers, vendors and content owners from across the world. One of the most significant launches in this year’s Mobile World Congress is the Lenovo Windows 10 laptops. These ‘travel-ready’ laptops are a great innovation towards combining mobility with traditional computing. Here are three Lenovo Windows 10 laptops that were unveiled in this year’s Mobile World Congress.
Travel-ready Lenovo Windows 10 devices & features
Microsoft and Lenovo together launched latest Windows 10 devices from Lenovo. These three devices include 2 PCs, namely YOGA 710 and YOGA 510 PCs, and a detachable tablet, ideapad MIIX 310. Mobility is the common factor between these three Lenovo Windows 10 laptops.
On this occasion, Johnson Jia, senior vice president, PC Business Group, Lenovo said,
“Technology advancements inspire us to live more vibrant and active lifestyles. Today people get connected wherever and whenever they want across devices. That’s why we’ve infused the YOGA 710 and 510 convertible laptops and ideapad MIIX 310 detachable tablet with the features needed to meet the most mobile users’ demands for productivity, entertainment and design by giving you PC productivity.”
Here are details about these three Lenovo Windows 10 laptops.
Lenovo YOGA 710 PC
Lenovo has brought some of the best convertibles in its category. The YOGA series has brought the new range of laptops that are flexible and highly efficient. Now, in addition to this, YOGA 710 PC has been introduced with Windows 10 OS. Being one of the Lenovo Windows 10 laptops, YOGA 710 PC serves as a hi-resolution, powerful convertible laptop. Here are some more interesting features of YOGA 710 PC:
- Powered by an Intel Core i7 processor on the 14-inch model (and up to a Core m5 on the smaller 11-inch model).
- Amazing ability to do multitasking that is inherited from Windows 10
- Has a compact size and weighs only 2.29 pounds. Hence, can be carried anywhere as it fits into a purse also.
- 256 GB solid-state drive (SSD) provided for 14-inch model
- Optional next generation NVIDIA GeForce graphics for when you want to play some serious Windows 10 games.
The best part of all these Lenovo Windows 10 laptops are the battery life. YOGA 710 PC too offers more than eight hours of battery life, even when it has the 1080p display and Dolby Audio Premium surround sound.
Lenovo YOGA 510
If you are looking for slightly more features and power in the Lenovo Windows 10 laptops, then YOGA 510 should be the choice for you. Here are the features of YOGA 510 laptop.
- Just like its younger sibling, YOGA 510 has 50 percent improved battery life over previous generations in the series
- Its 14 inch variant weighs less than four pounds.
- This laptop easily gets converted into a presentation standing mode, or in the tent mode for watching videos in tent mode, or even touchscreen tablet mode.
- It has processors up to the Intel Core i7 series and an optional AMD Radeon R7 M460 2GB graphics card.
Lenovo ideapad MIIX 310
The third in the series of Lenovo Windows 10 laptops is the ideapad MIIX 310 2-in-1 tablet. This is really the travel-ready device that can offer you maximum mobility. Here are its attractive features:
- This 10-inch ideapad MIIX 310 tablet weighs only 1.28lbs
- This 2-in-1 tablet comes with a detachable keyboard
- What makes it travel friendly is its battery that can last up to 10 hours
- It supports Cortana and also offers the ease and convenience of the desktop experience with a digital personal assistant.
- To achieve more mobility, you can opt for 4G LTE connectivity so as to get the connectivity on the go.
All these three Lenovo Windows 10 laptops and tablet offer magnificent performance options. So if you wish to have power and portability together, opt for these Lenovo Windows 10 laptops.