My Coloring Pages is a new Windows 10/8 app that kids will just love. It comes with a lot of coloring template pages for children of all tastes and ages. It enables natural and effortless coloring and painting both for kids and their parents. The program is an excellent child development game and a way to spend a few joyful hours coloring over hundred of available pictures.
My Coloring Pages
This virtual coloring book provides everything to make a kid get carried away picking colors and creatively painting! It’s a great way to expand imagination, improve fine motor skills and simply have fun.
The program comes with one standard set of coloring pictures, and five themed ones are available additionally. My Coloring Pages also features multiple pre-defined palettes and a well-thought-out interface that will be crystal clear even to smaller kids.
Brushes of varying sizes can fill an enclosed region or paint over the entire picture providing a balanced mix of creative painting and fine motor skills developing. Two-hand painting is also possible.
Every masterpiece a child has made can be saved to a gallery at any time, shared via SkyDrive, FreshPaint or Evernote, or printed directly from the app.
Features in a nutshell:
- Convenient and easy to use user interface.
- Comes with brushes and filling.
- Can change the palettes.
- Includes a lot of coloring template pages.
- Developers have included the pack that can help to improve their fine motor skills.
- Pastel palette are great to create a masterpiece.
- Print directly from the application is possible.
- Save your paintings to the gallery and continue them later.
- Use both hands to draw.
- Share your paintings via email, SkyDrive, Fresh Paint, Evernote, etc.
My Coloring Pages for Windows 10 is free, and you can download it here. It is 100% compatible with tablet devices too.
Want more? Take a look at Free Children’s Games for Windows 10.