Microsoft has released the Release Candidate of Script Explorer for Windows PowerShell and it is now available for download from the Microsoft Download Center.
Microsoft Script Explorer for Windows PowerShell
Microsoft Script Explorer for Windows PowerShell will help scripters find Windows PowerShell scripts, snippets, modules, and how-to guidance in online repositories such as the PoshCode, local or network file systems, TechNet Script Center Repository, and Bing Search Repository
You may also want to read the Microsoft Script Explorer for Windows PowerShell User Guide. This guide describes how to use Script Explorer to complete specific tasks that are related to the following supported scenarios in Script Explorer:
- Search for Windows PowerShell scripts, snippets, and modules in online and offline repositories, and save them to the local or network file system repository.
- Search for Windows PowerShell How-to Guidance topics that provide documentation for Windows PowerShell commands.
- Apply search filters and choose repositories to search.
- Apply search filters when searching in predefined focus areas.
- Browse for scripts based on a predefined list of categories and subcategories.
- Explore community resources to get started with Windows PowerShell.
The installer works on both x86 and x64 platforms and updates the All Users Windows PowerShell ISE profile file located at %windir%\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\ Microsoft.PowerShell_profile.ps1 OR %windir%\SYSWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\ Microsoft.PowerShell_profile.ps1 depending upon your architecture.
Download : Microsoft.
NOTE: This has been superseded by Microsoft PowerShell Script Browser.