Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 from Microsoft Hardware is one of the most affordable HD webcams available in the market. It is targeted for the youngsters. The 4.3 inch WebCam has been optimized for use with your Skype, Windows Live Messenger, AOL Instant Messenger and Yahoo! Messenger.
It brings bright and colorful HD video, perfect for video chats or uploading content to your favorite social networking sites like Facebook and YouTube, and it’s so easy to use that anyone can do it.
It also features a 720p HD sensor, TrueColor Technology for great performance in virtually any lighting condition and a universal attachment base for use on a flat-screen monitor, notebook or even your desk .
Complete feature list:
- True 720p HD video. 720p sensor records true HD-quality video at up to 30 fps.
- 16:9 widescreen. For cinematic video recording.
- TrueColor Technology. Automatically delivers bright and colorful video, in virtually all lighting conditions.
- Noise Cancelling Microphone. Crystal-clear audio and built-in unidirectional microphone with acoustic noise cancellation.
- Universal Attachment Base. Works on your desktop, laptop, or notebook.
- Share Videos. Share videos with Messenger, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Optimized for Windows Live. Seamlessly integrated with Windows Live for easy setup and use.
- Works with. Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger,
- AOL Instant Messenger
- Windows Live Movie Maker. Start a movie project with one click, then upload widescreen video to social networking sites.
- Windows Live Photo Gallery. Easily upload a photo that you can edit, tag, and share with friends and family.
- Windows Live Call Button. It’s simple to start video calls. One touch of the Windows Live Call Button lets you see who’s online, and you’re on your way to making a video call.
Loaded with bunch of features Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 comes at a handy price of just $39.95.