Microsoft has launched Microsoft bliink, a web design contest for middle and high school students across US. Microsoft bliink is about providing a opportunity for Aspiring Technologists in US high schools to create websites that ‘Imagine a future made better by technology’.
Microsoft bliink provides an avenue for student to:
- Dream big about how technology can make the world a better place
- Learn more about the power of technology to solve real-world problems
- Receive Microsoft Expression® Studio professional software
- Create a website to communicate their learning and creativity
- Be excited about the opportunity for local and national recognition
- Work hard to earn prizes that include Xbox 360 and Kinect
Never created a website before? Don’t worry; with Microsoft’s software, you can design a winning website without writing a line of code.
More info | Home page.