Microsoft has released an updated version of the Microsoft Advertising Intelligence Excel add-on. This add-on is a useful tool for keyword research and optimization. The tool, earlier called adCenter Add-in for Excel, has taken a jump straight from version 5.6 to version 8.
Microsoft Advertising Intelligence (MAI) is a powerful keyword research tool that allows you to build and expand on your keyword list in a familiar Microsoft Office Excel interface. This enables an easy way to gauge the performance of relevant keywords on the Yahoo! – Bing network.
Using this addon, you can apply the insights to improve your keyword selection and advertising campaign performance.
What’s new in Microsoft Advertising Intelligence v8:
- A re-tooled, more intuitive interface that helps you work faster and smarter.
- More finely-tuned search data from Yahoo! – Bing network offers higher-quality keyword insights and market competitive bids.
- Deeper keyword insights based on traffic, demographic, geographic data.
- Greater coverage offers more relevant and affordable keywords across any budget.
- Deeper integration with Microsoft Office Excel takes full advantage of Excel’s powerful and familiar functionality.
- Access to growing collection of pre-designed Keyword Research Templates that take you straight to the data story you want to see.
Microsoft Advertising Intelligence Video
You can also watch another video here.
Microsoft Advertising Intelligence Excel Plugin Download
Interested folks can download Microsoft Advertising Intelligence from here. You can read the MAI installation guide here.